Saturday, August 9, 2014

Summer Reading Assignment blog #4


So I finished the book Monster. I liked the book but it could be king of boring at places, the whole book mostly takes place in court which can become pretty boring but overall a good book. Why I chose this book over the others was because it just looked more interesting and it was more interesting. I narrowed the list down to about 5 books and I read the back of all the books and 4 of the books just didn't seem like a good book so i chose Monster. I would recommend this book to any freshman with this summer Reading assignment because this book I written like a movie script and it seems more interesting then a normal book, the story of this book is also a good one I think there could definitely be a movie of this book if their isn't already one. The book monster is a good book to read with some parts that could seem boring to some people but overall this book is pretty good I would rate it a 7/10 the lower rating is because the book doesn’t really have a variety of where the book takes place but the book is fun to read so the rating could not be that low.

No comments:

Post a Comment