Friday, June 27, 2014

Summer Reading Assignment Blog #2

Since the last Blog post I have read another 60 pages or so of my book and so far I like it. I can probably finish the book on the flight to California where were going in a couple of days. In this blog post I will talk about The complexity of the characters, I named all the characters in Blog 1 if you don't know who any of these people are. The main character is called Steve Harmon he is falsely accused of murder, its pretty simple what he want (or desires) all he wants is to be put free and not go for jail what he has not done. And then we have to judge pretty simple what he wants "JUSTICE". then we have O'Brien the lawyer (defensive attorney) who wants to do everything to make sure Steve does not go to prison. Im am not really noticing a theme yet maybe the theme is revealed more later in the book or at the end. I really like how to book is structured its written as a movie script the whole book is written like a movie script, its one of the main reasons why I chose this book. it makes the book easier to read.
And you pay more attention to little details.well ill will end this blog post now and i think you should really give this book a try I hate reading and i like this book.

No comments:

Post a Comment