Blog #4
so far I am liking Dead Zone.I have read a decent chunk of the book now to know what the book is really about. if you want to find look at my first blog post, read it or just watch the video if your too lazy to do so, ill tell you anyway. (this is not a spoiler its also in the trailer) johnny is finally in his coma after his car accident. the book is also very detailed. for example if someone tripped over something the book will tell you where it happened, how he/she fell and over what he/she fell. which I like about the book
This book is has a slow beginning to the story which some people may not like. there are many other things in the book but ill have to read more out of the book, like more characters, new places the book can take place,
I don't want to be a critic but what do you mean by finally goes into a coma? Did Johnny go through events that would normally make someone go into a coma? Or as you said the story is slow and it took a while after the car accident for the story to continue talking about what happened to Johnny?
ReplyDelete