This book has a slow start
The book really has a slow start not much has happened but thats probably because I have not read a lot only like 100 pages. if you have been wondering what johnny looks like here is a picture of johnny as a teacher, before his accident. before reading this book I have read a little bit of another book from stephan king, Misery (in Dutch). I really didnt like it so i said i hated stephan king books, then I triend Dead Zone and im stating to like it. Below is a picture of the book(its blurry beacuse it was a small picture. (CAN BE A SPOILER)Right now the book is pretty much just two poeple trying to get johnny out of his coma.Im going to read bit more out of the book so i can continue to blog.
No comments:
Post a Comment